Bears on the Coast will be returning and we have decided to go back to basics. What this means is instead of the show being about where we go it is now just gonna be whatever we are doing in the moment and trust me we don't really go out these days thanks to everything being crazy expensive. In the meantime we hope you will enjoy a return to me, Michael and Jacob just living our lives and filming whatever is going on in the moment. I honestly feel like we lost the plot of the show when we started Season 2 and it became about topping ourselves and getting more and more crazy and that turned out to be way too much honestly. It was better when it was real and in the moment things that we can look back and remember fondly.
I've been really having a hard time trying to figure out what to do musically. Its like I have a billion ideas in my head but I can't settle on one. I am gonna lay down some rules for myself because right now if I keep working this way nothing will get finished. So I am gonna go back to basics musically and pull from what Void of Axis was originally a mix of which a weird marriage between Depeche Mode and Nine Inch Nails, my two biggest influences. With that in mind I started working on a new track called "Enough is Enough" and so far I am loving the results so maybe now we might finally get some results. I may have mentioned that I wanted to do a cover of "The Figurehead" by the Cure on one of my previous posts, with how expensive it would be I may just release that for free on my Soundcloud because I don't really care about making money from covers also getting the license would be way more expensive then its worth to me so I'll finish that whenever now. I am more interested in getting original music out now anyways so hopefully that gets finished before next year is over. That's the deadline I am giving myself.
Alright lets talk about Sony basically killing its business because some stupid CEO and Shareholders want money now at the expense of the entire brand being thrown in the toilet. PlayStation announced they are ending physical disc sales/production in January 2028 which means the only way you will be able to purchase new games is via the PlayStation Store. This basically kills the used game market, you can't share your games with others, and for people like myself and Jacob who are Collectors it also is a giant middle finger. I understand some people being like "oh well it doesn't effect me", well good for you but not everyone is you and people saying that are stupid selfish fuck faces. Not sorry.
Think beyond your own convenience for five seconds if that's possible because clearly you only care about if its good for you and no one else. Not everyone wants to purchase games at full price, not everyone wants to be stuck to one place to buy their products, and not everyone wants just a fully digital library. I'm glad if that's what you want but again, NOT EVERYONE IS YOU.
Also to be a complete bitch right now, what happens if you lose internet? In some cases you can't play your digital library without an internet connection verifying you own the licenses. Also Sony just took away 550 movies people bought and paid for and didn't issue refunds to anyone. If you honestly believe they won't do that to your games go ahead, get a PS6 and I'll just be sitting here with a bucket of popcorn watching you get fucked by Sony when they pull that shit and I'll I will have to say to you is this:


No comments:
Post a Comment