Friday, August 21, 2026

New Void of Axis in Fall, Bears on the Coast coming soon & Hello Nintendo Switch 2

Hey everyone, sorry its been a minute since I posted on here. Been focused on making new music and taking my time with whatever that becomes. I think I've finally settled on a sound and theme, I honestly think its just easier to write from a place of melancholy then to push myself to write something I am not feeling. So I am returning to a synthpop sound similar to Continue but it will also have hints of industrial there as well. I am kind of trying to find a weird mix between Nine Inch Nails meets Depeche Mode which I believe Void of Axis has always been trying to find that mix between the two. I have thought about taking the music I was working on before this and maybe releasing it as an EP so I may try to do that for October or November. We will see how that pans out.

We have started filming for Bears On The Coast again. Should have a new episode out soon, as I said before we are returning to basics and just filming normal stuff because we don't really travel like we use to. Its just too expensive to do that these days. These days I make content when I feel like it, my focus is doing stuff at my own pace and not force myself in to a place where it causes me distress. I think that is something I've been learning as I am focusing on my sobriety is trying to keep my inner peace and this is the way that I've been doing it.

Me and Jacob picked up a Nintendo Switch 2, we wanted to get one before September 1st when the system will shoot up 50 dollars to 550. So far I am loving it, I hate the Joy Cons though, the baby buttons suck ass. I can't wait to get a Pro Controller. The system came with a choice of 3 games to choose from, we decided to get Donkey Kong Bananza and it reminds me of Super Mario 64 but with Donkey Kong which is not bad. I love Super Mario 64 and wish they made a sequel to that game but nope. I also picked up Metroid Prime Remastered and Star Fox. As I said really enjoying the system so far and I think I will continue to do so. I just didn't enjoy the Wii U or the Switch 1, they felt underpowered and didn't have enough games to hook me. Especially with Sony basically telling its customers to shut up and be happy owning nothing I just wanted to go somewhere else where I can play video games and not be told to shut up and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment