Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good New Job-Bad Old Job, New Music Updates, Atlantic City...

Hey everyone, glad to finally have time to update this, sorry for not being around. Been taking my time to focus on things i've needed to get done. So first off, I have been working at my new job, its a Law Firm literally across from my last job, American Express. This new place is great and I really enjoy the job. I can't complain, but what I will complain about is the fact that American Express STILL has yet to pay me. They owe me 96 dollars for three days of working, but have yet to give it to me. So i've in constant contact with Fountain House but they are doing very little to help the situation. So at this point after talking with my best friend Mike on this, I am thinking of getting legal action involved in this because its been a month and a half and thats illegal to hold my check for that long. So I will keep you posted on that sitution.

Tomorrow or today rather, I will be meeting with Paul, we have both been talking, we finished Obsidion Shroud musicially a few months back but we are currently not happy with the finished product and wanted to go back and add new songs and redo some songs from the original version, so we will be working on the beginning stages on that today. I am very excited and cannot wait to see what happens. As for my solo music project, the past few months i've been working on a fourth album which I have yet to give it a official title, but from what i've been coming out with, the music is probably my darkest project. Not that it will be completely devoid of light songs like my second album "The Endless Hole", but I just feel like doing what feels best right now, and this feels right.

And as for the rest, everything is going okay so far, I went with my parents to Atlantic City this past weekend, it was amazing, I had a great time. I enjoy just getting away and seeing the sites, its always great for me, i just enjoy seeing things outside of the normal. Just being somewhere other than here is always a vacation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment