Friday, May 21, 2010

Facebook Dies/Sluts & The City/Submerged Memories is announced...


Facebook is gone, reason being that I don't have time to be obsessed over peoples comments, Farmville and other time wasters. So please stop asking me about this, I can't stand being asked over and over again. Now on to more important things, I have started a little series on my YouTube called "Sluts & The City" which is a web reality show, it showcases me and my friends Larry & Paul and countless others. Its pretty much just me and my friends just being us and doing very silly things. So far i've got good feed back from it and I look forward to showing everyone more episodes as they are edited together. I will link the first episode below for you viewing pleasure.

Between all this, I have managed to finish composing "Submerged Memories" which is the second part to a two part album, Forest Of Memories being the first. I will be releasing them seperately as they are both complete different albums but they will be released on the same day. Submerged Memories will detail events throught 2005 to the present. It consists of 15 tracks of music, two of which are instrumentals. Most of the album features guitars which have not been used much on my records but I wanted to go into a different direction with SM because Forest Of Memories was very electronic. I am very proud of both albums and very proud to have gotten some of these demons out of me. I hope my fans enjoy it as well.

In other news I will be updating this page from now on, and I will probably not be doing a set up like this much longer, even if the blog entries are short. But I hope to update you all soon. Enjoy!


1 comment: