Saturday, September 11, 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife, Silent Hill sucks now, Working on Lyrics...

Hey everyone, I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D today. It was amazing, Milla Jovovich did an awesome job as always. The film's stunning 3D visuals and constant carnage makes it a must see for fans of the Resident Evil series and fans of the film series. I went with my roommate Adam, and our friend David. We all had a great time and hungout afterwards at David's place where he hooked up the Wii. David and myself played Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, we played through the Resident Evil Zero part and were so exhausted after that. Then I played Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, which to much of my dislike played pretty well but to be honest, the game felt very unlike Silent Hill. The combat system is completely ripped from this game and its a "re-imaging" of Silent Hill for the Playstation. To be honest, I think the reimage was very off, it feels weird and personally i'm very sick of all these Silent Hill titles being released now since they are made by no name fifth party developers. Silent Hill should be created by the team that did it best, Team Silent. My message to them is get over your shit, deal with your differences and just make another game. The fans are sick of these crappy titles, nothing compares to how awesome Silent Hill 1-2-3-4 was. After that the games are few and far between.

I've been writing new lyrics based on recent feelings i've had, I currently have no equipment to compose them in to song form but lyrics are good for now so I can capture how i'm feeling now. The lyrics are pretty raw and outspoken but in a way I have not done before. I've only written three songs which are titled "Therapy", "Hate Me", and "Beyond The Limits". I intend to write more and see what else I can make.

As for right now, i'm going to go lay down, i'm currently recovering from a fucked up asthma attack which is completely stuffed my nose so i'm gonna lay down and try to rest. Have a goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment