Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bearpalooza: The Movie


As my first major project since restarting my freelance video production company "Dustin Studios" again in 2010 for "Bears On The Coast", i've been asked by Bearapalooza creator, musician and front man Freddy Freeman to work on a documentary for their 10th Anniversary. It will be 10 years since they started the LGBT Music Festival back in 2002, and they are looking to do something special for it. I have been given the task of creating a 60 to 90 minute documentary showcasing Bearapalooza from when it started to now. I am very excited about this project and i'm glad to be given the honor of working on this project. This week coming up I will be working on backing up lots of my music and video files to make space for Bearapalooza footage, pictures, music, and articles which will be featured in the film. I also ask anyone that has any of videos, pictures, music, or articles could please contact me so I can use them for the film. It would be greatly appreciated by anyone that could help. I will update my progress of the film on here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it. I know you will do a great job with the project.

    ReplyDelete