Monday, May 15, 2023

3 Months Sober, Return to Guild Wars 2 and Dealing with Self Doubt


About six days ago was my third month being sober, it feels weird honestly. Like I recognize this is how I used to be but its feel strange and I am just not used to it. Its almost overwhelming to be honest, like theirs moments where I can't handle being with me but I push through it or I climb in to bed and just let it ride its course. But I am proud of making to 3 months at this point.

I've started to play Guild Wars 2 again, that was my first MMORPG so it holds a close place in my heart and it feels like going back home, the game still holds up to this day. Its really good, I wish the game could be played with controller. That is my only criticism of the game, now if only I can find some people to play with.

Other than that everything here has been kind of a blur, I've taken some time off from promoting my music because I feel very overwhelmed by the response to it. Also I feel a lot of self doubt about my work so I am just trying to not listen to that. I am gonna try to finish another music video for the album if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment