Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mike is Sick, New Song for Dominion Alliance, Diamonds Are Forever...

Hey everyone, today was mostly a lazy Sunday. Mike wasn't feeling good and stayed in bed most of the day, he thinks it was something he ate yesterday. I hope not. I ended up playing more Tomb Raider and then later when Mike was finally up we went Food Shopping since we have no food in the house. After all that I decided to work on a track for Dominion Alliance myself. I wanted to make an instrumental ambient track and I finished it about an hour ago. I love the song and I think it will make a great edition to the album. Tomorrow I will be working with Paul on more Dominion Alliance stuff and we will continue to make some stuff. I ate dinner with Mike and we watched "Diamonds Are Forever" and I kept laughing at the two gay characters "Mr. Kidd" and Mr.Wint". I wanna make a music video with Paul where we both look like Mr. Kidd and Mr.Wint and we go around killing people because we are stereotypical gay mentally ill men like people thought we were back in the 50's. (Insert laughter). Anyways, its very late and I have work in the morning. I will see everyone later. Goodnight.

-Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment