Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy At Work, Dominion Alliance-8 Songs, Paranormal Activity...

Hey, doing good so far, yesterday was a very good and productive day even though it was not my favorite day, Monday. I went to work which by the way is attacking me with bulk mail at the moment. Today I had so much of it that I stayed late just to get rid of a some of it, I will probably have to do it again tomorrow because its getting out of hand. I was told the reason so much mail is going out is because we are coming closer to the holidays. I hope it goes by soon cause the load of mail i'm getting is crazy.

After I left work yesterday I went home to meet up with my friend Paul who i'm working with on Dominion Alliance music. We both finished two songs we did seperate of each others help and then did a new song together. So far we have 8 tracks confirmed for the album. I'm so excited, it should be awesome! Me and Paul are putting so much effort into creating these songs, I am loving the way its coming out.

When I got home today, I asked Mike to see if he could find Paranormal Activity, just so happens he found a "Screener" version of the film. And the best part is that its got the alternate ending. Not the one in theaters. I actually prefer part of the one in theaters and part of the alternative ending. I absolutely love Paranormal Activity. The movie scares the shit out of me every time I see it. What I don't like is that I just found out that they are gonna be making a sequel. That movie shouldn't have a sequel. Does anyone remember when they made a sequel for Blair Witch Project... Paranormal Activity 2 is gonna be the SAME SHITTY MOVIE!!! Why can't they see that and instead of wasting the money, use it to help some starving children, get our troop home... No we wanna see a shitty MOVIE called Paranormal Activity 2. Well I don't... Sorry. Anyways, I wanna relax a bit before bed so I will see everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!

-Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment