Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dominion Alliance-10 Confirmed Tracks, Halloween 2009, Krystofer...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Been busy for the past couple of days. On Friday, I was busy as hell with work and FINALLY somehow got my paycheck. Still i didn't have enough to do anything Halloween this year. Oh well, theirs always next year. I worked with Paul that night on more Dominion Alliance music which was nice. We pretty much now have ten confirmed tracks for the album. We created the title track and so far I think thats our most gothic track on the album. I am loving the album so far and I hope we continue to make more awesome music. I have so many ideas now for music videos, for album art, the possibilities are endless... I am also excited about what our image for this album will be. I just can't wait when we start promoting it and doing live shows and such. At the moment I am reworking a track that I did myself for the album. It is a slow ballad and i decided to make it a song where I actually sing instead of it being an instrumental for the album.

On Saturday or should I say "Halloween 2009", i just stayed in a relaxed. I was invited to some parties but I didn't wanna go because I didn't have the money and if I went I would feel weird being the only one not in costume. Plus, i have just been out of it the past few weekends. So instead I just relaxed, watched some horror movies, and just hung out. I will definately plan for next year so I can make an awesome outfit. I already have a few ideas and now I can save up and get a really crazy outfit I hope!

In the past two weeks I started talking to a guy who I was friends on Facebook with for a while. His name is Krystofer, we have so much in common its scary. We get along very well and have talk almost everyday since we started talking. I am really starting to enjoy talking with him and we are planning to meet early next year so I can finally go on a date with him.

I have to get going now but I will update soon. Seeya later everyone.
-Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment