Monday, November 9, 2009

Submerged Memories Update, Where Is Your CJ?, Meat for Shane...

Hey everyone. Actually writing this blog from the Staten Island ferry. This past weekend i've been working on reworking and doing some vocal work for Submerged Memories. So far the stuff is coming out amazing and my vocal takes are coming out in only a few takes so im very excited. I have always wanted to release these demos and now I will be. I really hope my fans apprieciate this as more then likely I will be releasing it for free. So in more stuff, I still haven't heard back from CJ. I hate when he cant call me back. It make me worry when he's just fine. He and I need to discuss this because something is wrong. I dont know if this has to do with my "love-hate" relationship with Shane, but i hope it doesnt. Speaking of which, I wonder why we are like this? I don't hate Shane, I just dont how he treats me. I personally feel like with him that im just a piece of meat. I don't want to feel that way and I would love to sit down and talk with him about it. I dont think hes a bad guy. Anyways, were about to dock at South Ferry. I will blog again soon. Seeya! -Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment