Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fickle Shitty Weekend & Dominion Alliance-11 Tracks Confirmed

Hey everyone, okay i'm a bit in a bad mood today, its Saturday now and I have been talking to a friend named CJ Stryker who was suppose to hangout with me either on Wednesday if he came into the city which he didn't. So he said he might be able to hang on Friday when he was in the city...well where's the phone call? Where's the text? I haven't heard SHIT from him yet. Mind you this is not the first time he has done this. I think I am being very nice because I have let this pass like three times prior to this. Well now i'm just fed up with it because I have been sitting in this fucking boring ass apartment all weekend! Anyways, besides all this drama, I have recently been informed that its going around that I am "Fickle", which means that I am changing my opinions or friends frequently which means where my loyalties lie. Personally, I am very truthful with how I feel, if I upset someone I will apologize for upsetting them but I will stand by what I said unless I said it in a moment of anger. It is very hard for me to seriously consider that what I do is to hurt someone else because I don't. I would never want to hurt someone else. I treat everyone with respect unless they are treating me otherwise. I think its very sad that people feel the need to come at me or go behind me to hurt me when I haven't done anything to them. And if they feel I did then why can't they come to me and tell me what happened? That way we can sort it out like mature grown people.

I worked with Paul on Dominion Alliance music this past Thursday and we decided after my roommate complained about not being able to sleep when we work together so we are going to only work on Thursdays. Monday is now gone. It should be fine because we have two songs to finish. One of them is a solo track Paul is working on himself and then theirs the last track which we are working on together. The last track is very interesting because we have this concept to have and extremely long track end off the album. The song will change at points in the song but its kinda like a second album on the last track. I am very pleased with the direction we are taking and we hope to work on lyrics when everything is finalized...

-Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment