Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When You're Alone on YouTube, Forest Of Memories and Washington Mutual Sucks!!!, CJ Yes Paul No...


Hey everyone, I am so excited its almost Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I have a sort of half day at work, I go in to just collect the mail and then I can go home. That works for me. I am going to Mike's parents for Thanksgiving. They live out on Long Island and he told me that Anton, his friend will be joining us on this trip. Sounds like fun. I ended up editing together one of my old films today. I will be uploading to YouTube sometime soon, but this one will be different from my previous uploads that it will be put on private upon its upload because my sister is in the film and does not want the world to see her. Only my friends who are from that period can view the video. It is the movie "When You're Alone" which tells the story of two sisters who move to this new town with their parents and start to experience hauntings from their brother who died in the same house they are living in. Now they must fight to stay alive...

I have been hard at work with reworking "Forest Of Memories" and I am happy with the results this far. Some songs have minimal changes such as "The Storm" and "Forest Of Memories". But tracks such as "Enough" and "Who Do You Think You Are?" have taken an awesome transformation. I am working on the other tracks so soon enough they will be done and I will resume work on "Submerged Memories: Volume 1". My main reason for not releasing these albums yet is because I have to get an account set up on CD Baby and in order to do that you need a bank card. I do not possess one right now because some of you may know that I was homeless 3 years ago. I was living in a homeless shelter and I had my bank card on me and it was stolen. I did not find out until my account showed up at negative 500 dollars. I put something with my bank and then like a few months later I found that they were trying to get me to pay them 300 bucks because they denied my claim. Since then, I have been desperately trying to save money to pay it off because I refuse to try it fight it since that will take a long ass time. So that is why I am waiting to release them, it is kind of sad because I have like four albums of music ready to release and I can't release them. In time I will fix this issue and I will be able to start releasing my music but until then, please be patient. Thank you everyone.

In other news, me and CJ talked the other day. He has been very sick and been in a sort of withdraw from everyone so he's been shut up alone for a little while. This is why he did not get back to me and he apologized. I apologized for being so rude when I went off for not hearing from him in like five days. So we are now talking again, and he is actually on vacation which is nice. As for Paul, still haven't heard from him, I called him today to see if we could talk about the state of our friendship and Dominion Alliance but all I got was a voice mail. Hopefully we can talk soon about the state of our group and see what happens. Anyways, time to get to sleep everyone. Have a goodnight.

-Dustin-

No comments:

Post a Comment