Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Matter Of Time is Released & Episode 9 on Facebook...

My first single, A Matter Of Time, has been released and is available now! I am so very excited and glad its finally out there and I hope you check it out and download the track. The link to the single will be located below this post. At the moment, i'm working on getting the finishing touches on Forest Of Memories Vol. 1 and working to get some live shows going. So the future for Void Of Axis looks good and busy.

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/VoidOfAxis

Me and Michael are getting ready to go to Tampa this weekend. Michael will be staying with his friends, Andrew & Tom. And i'll be staying with my friend Ethan. Because of certain circumstances, Michael will be mainly featured on the next Bears On The Coast episode. But don't be upset, I am sure Michael will do a great job with filming and i'll be back for the next one. I'm glad i'll be able to rest my fingers for the this weekend. Episode 9 is currently available on Facebook, i'll be working on getting it up on Youtube today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment