Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bittersweet, A Matter Of Time Official Music Video Released, Bears On The Coast Episode 8...

Time goes by so far and before we have time to recognize all the time that as past it seems to be too late. I feel I've had that revelation recently, yesterday I was uploading and finalizing my information for my single "A Matter Of Time" which i'll be releasing hopefully next week. After finishing it, I got a message from my sister on Facebook, it told me my Grandfather had passed away. I feel sad about his passing but at the same time, I feel happy that he is at least not in anymore pain and with my Grandmother again. I called my Mother to see how she was holding up, after this i'm sure we both feel sad. So my release was a bitter sweet achievement, but I just need time to process this. As most of my friends know, i've written a song titled "Rain" for my Grandmother when she passed, I might do the same for him as well. Then again, I could dedicated the song to both of them. I need time to figure out things and see how I feel.

So as life must go on, the official music video for "A Matter Of Time" has been released on Youtube. The music video was filmed over two days and was very fun to do. The song itself is quite different from the video but still discusses a bad situation from which the person singing doesn't leave until its too late. In this case, I am kidnapped, tortured, and implied to be killed at the end of the video by a dark twin of mine. It was very fun to do and I just hope people enjoy it as much as I did and purchase the song once its released.



So as well as a new music video being released, their is new episodes of Bears On The Coast. We are now up to Episode 8 which has showcased our past week basically. Our next video is not far off and will probably feature me making jokes about Valentine's Day and my personal distaste for the "Hallmark" holiday in which I recieve nothing from guys I like (just my luck). So expect it sometime soon. I will also try my best to keep up with this blog more, I've just been lazy and I apologize for it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment