Friday, April 8, 2011

Everyone Has Issues, Snapple Party, The Starving Artist


Hey everyone. Sorry for the long pauses between posts. Things have just been very hard here lately. Not only in my life but in the life of others I know and love. I want to help those in need who are in my life but i've realized I can do that. I need to work on my own life first, and so far I have nothing yet going with that. Still no job yet but I am seriously putting in the effort for the weeks coming up. I've already put up my newly reworked resume, thanks to my boyfriend Adam, on CareerBuilder and Monster.com. So far though i've gotten nothing but Telemarketer positions which are just not good. I won't make any money doing that shit. I will be applying for a few places online and hopefully they will get back to me. I also want to stop by a few local shops and see if they are hiring anyone.

Other than the problems in my life and in my close friends lives, things are alright. I have been working on filming the second season of Bears On The Coast. In the meantime I have been working with Michael on our first live stream over the internet. We are having a "Snapple Party/Bears On The Coast Marathon" on May 7th. Its based on the idea we created on the first episode of Bears On The Coast. At this party we will be discussing episodes the fans have chosen for us to talk about and we will be drinking snapple and just having a good time. We have even got a special surprise for our fans which i'm sure will make them laugh. We will be having the Bears On The Coast Snapple Party live at May 7th at 3pm. The link to the page where it will be held live is located below:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bears-on-the-coast-live-snapple-party

I'm very worried about my first album. I've only managed to sell about 3 copies of the record, i've been doing my hardest to advertise but i'm not a record label. I am a person who doesn't have much skill in that area. I'm hoping my new roommate who will be joining me and Michael can help me advertise this record better. I've also been hoping to get some support from some of my family and friends. But it seems I haven't got such luck since the three people who bought the record notified me of their purchases which is okay. I know not everyone will enjoy my music but out of 334 friends only 3 people decide to support me? I guess this is the life of an artist, I will just have to try harder with my next releases. I don't do pop music, I just create whatever I feel like creating. This is also my first album so maybe its just not what people want to hear which is understandable. I am hoping I get more support before I move on to my next project under Void Of Axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment