Monday, November 28, 2011

Just a Quiet Day

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa after talking to a friend from Canada. Woke up around 5am and went to bed. Woke up around noon, worked on editing Episode 28 of BOTC. We are getting closer to the end. Just one more episode and Season 2 will be over. The new episode is of my 24th birthday which occurred this past September. I'm hoping theirs enough footage to make it a two part so we don't have to do more filming. Other than the editing today it was a pretty quiet day. Worked on some designs for my next album and trying to pick a single to promote the album. I also ordered a microphone so I should have it by Thursday. I look forward to doing vocals, I'm so used to singing these tracks by now that I have them memorized. I am hoping this album sells better, its more rough and raw then my first album. I've been told by friends who were lucky enough to hear it that this is definitely some of my best work which is always nice to hear. I just hope others say the same of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment