Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays, Inconvenience, New Music Project

The holidays are among us again, sending cards out tomorrow. I am so far behind on cards, need to send them out tomorrow. Michael took me out Christmas Shopping this past Saturday, got a lot of awesome clothes. On Christmas Eve we will be at Mike's brother's house celebrating and unwrapping our presents. I was brought up Jewish I will also be celebrating Hanukkah, some people will ask why I'm celebrating Christmas then. Since I'm Pagan now, I just celebrate whatever I feel like celebrating.

Its been two weeks and Episode 29 is coming along at a snails pace. Its taking so long to finish this episode that its making me stressed out. I have backed away from all other projects to try and finish this but still its taking a while. It also sucks because I'm working so hard trying to get this out and I've got people calling me and messaging me whenever I'm working on this. I feel bad because I should talk to them but they are taking time away from me to edit. I'd rather call them back when I've gotten some work done but since no one thinks of this as a job they'll give me every excuse in the book why I should talk to them instead of editing. Not for nothing but I treat this show as a job and it takes up most of my time so when I'm editing I'm at work, would you be okay if I texted and called you every few minutes while you were at work? No of course not, so please show me the same respect and don't take it so personally.

Working on a yet untitled project with my friend Paul. Its still in the early stages but we are looking to do some music that is highly experimental and avant-garde. Only two songs have been created for this project so far and the words to describe the music at this point are unsettling, disturbing, and dark. Its very interesting to see what's coming from this project and I'll update more about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment