Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Perfect, Kaleidoscope 10th Anniversary & Comfortable with Me


Woke up this morning with craving, pretty strong ones. Distracting myself with music production at the moment. Not sure what I did but apparently my track Perfect has been getting traction online, its being noticed and I love that. I am very happy something I made is resonating with people, originally I had written that song for a guy named Allister who basically because a complete psycho but I now see that song written for my partner Jacob. I want to do a music video for the track but all of the ideas I have for the music video are probably too expensive and I am thinking maybe just do a video with me and Jacob together in shots, showing our love for each other and then just performing the track. In the meantime I also want to do a video for either Everlasting Nothing or Love Is A Sickness. Not sure which one yet but I will figure it out soon enough.

My third album Kaleidoscope is turning 10 years old this year so I plan on releasing a special edition of the album that has unreleased tracks as well as remixes before the end of 2023 after I am finished promoting Continue. Here are all the songs that were unreleased but created during the Kaleidoscope Sessions:

After I posted The Long Road Ahead I went back to the very beginning of my blog and started to read it and spent the whole night reading blog entries. It kind of opened my mind to things I had since forgotten or blocked out of my mind and honestly things weren't as bad as I seem to remember. Things feel really bad now because of me trying to get sober but honestly I am hopeful for once and I feel like I really got this and I am learn more about myself from my posts and becoming more comfortable with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment