Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Indecision of Art

I've got to say being an artist sucks sometimes, I want to release new music but I also feel like I want to take my time and experiment and see where I can take my music. I'd rather work on something and when its ready its ready. I am feeling that way about the EP I have mentioned that I am working on, I kind of want to sit back and take the tracks I've done and see if I can rework them in the current mindset I am in because I really want to do a fusion of Depeche Mode meets Nine Inch Nails musically. I want bright synths and hard heavy guitars so I am gonna push and see if the songs can be changed and morphed in to that and if they don't come out good then I will release them as is. Its kind of been interesting coming back to music and seeing how I want to work and how that has changed from the past. I think in the past whenever I make new music I want to release it immediately and I don't give it time to breath to see if it can be improved further. I want to take my time with it now so if that means less releases then that is fine with me. I know this world moves extremely fast now and I just can't create that fast so I need time to do what I can do and I know when its done it will be what I want to release. I do however want to see if I can get one track completely finished before the end of the year and released that way people who enjoy my music have something to look forward to so that will be my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment