Friday, June 4, 2010

Submerged Memories Update/Wisdom Teeth Extraction…

Today I finished composing “Submerged Memories” which will be my second LP and it will be my first double LP. Consisting of 30 tracks for new material. I truly believe to this point that this album is my greatest work of art as I spent tons of sleepless hours composing it and reworking tracks to make it the very best. So far I still have vocals to do which won’t be done until I recover from having my wisdom teeth taken out. I had them removed this past Tuesday and I will be having two more removed on Wednesday this coming week so it may be some time till I am well enough to start the vocals. For now i’ll just work on lyrics and see what comes out. I do not have a release date for the album yet as I also have to finish up “Forest Of Memories” so I will keep you posted. I already have a basic track listing going but I will keep it a secret for now as I am still working out everything. Maybe soon I will post it if it works.

As for everything else i’ve just been home recovering, sucks because I am not able to chew anything so i’ve been on a strict liquid diet. Been having Chicken Broth with mini Pastani pastas in it as well as Vanilla Ice creme but in very small amounts. Also been drinking a lot of water and Apple Juice. So i’m gonna lay down for a bit and watch some videos and relax. Talk more soon. Bye…

No comments:

Post a Comment