Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Round 2/EP of Songs during TOS/R.I.P. Summer

Hey everyone, tomorrow I will be getting my last two Wisdom Teeth removed. I am very nervous but i’m sure it will be okay, i survived the first time and it wasn’t painful. It was more of a lot of pressure and uncomfortable feelings. But Mike is going to go with me this time but he can’t see me home as some screwed up legal thing has come up. But I will be okay getting home. Just don’t like having my mouth full of a bloody gauze.

In other stuff, today I had to look through a bin of all my stuff to find a SD drive for Mike and while I was searching for it I found tons of old books full of lyrics and poetry I wrote when I was in a group called “The Other Side” and still lived on Long Island. I was looking through them and noticed how powerful some of them are. It wasn’t until I downloaded “Hydrogen 2” on Mike’s computer across from mine that I realized that maybe I could take a handful of those lyrics and make a small EP out of them. Something fun and something where i’m not trying to make the tracks in to elaborate soundscapes and such. Just plain tracks with beats and such for fun. So i’ll probably be working on something in the coming week since i’ll be home bound anyway for my teeth. The results should be interesting, i’ve determined that I already want them to sound more demo like and less produced then my new stuff so it will be more raw. I’ll update more on it soon.

In a sad note, I woke up this morning and found out from my mother that one of our two dogs, Summer, passed away today. My mother thinks that Summer had a stroke and then a heart attack. I was crying this morning and have been sad throughout the day. I will miss Summer very much and I love her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment