Sunday, January 23, 2011

Forest Of Memories Vol. 1 New Cover, Void Of Axis Information, Bears On The Coast Episode 5...


Forest Of Memories Vol. 1 now have a new cover, I felt the original cover was too cluttered and not up to the best it could be. I've been working really hard on trying to get the promotion of the album ready. I am pretty sure that I will be selling my music officially on CDBaby, and also will be exploring the other possibilities given to me once that is set up such as being able to purchase albums and singles on Amazon, iTunes, Physical CD's, etc. I'm also hard at work on getting a music video done for "A Matter Of Time" and even setting up some live shows to help promote the record.

Bears On The Coast Episode 5 has been uploaded to Youtube. It is too long to upload to Facebook so its only available on Youtube for now. I will be working on Episode 6 soon which will consist of the remaining footage from our weekend to Orlando.







No comments:

Post a Comment