Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year Of Change, The Void Opens Soon, Bears On The Coast Episodes 2-3...

2010 was an interesting year, it was the year that many changes occurred in within my life. May relationships destroyed through greed and hatred, but with those bridges burned by others many new ones were created. Many new friends have been made and more importantly, family members I look forward to making new memories with. This will definitely be the Year Of Change for me, from New York, to Michigan, to Florida. It really has been very interesting and now I am ready for a new chapter in my life and to see what happens here and now. In the past couple of days, I've been considering starting to write a sort of biography of my life up until this point. The problem is finding a place to start the story of course, it could start during high school, but I think it would be good to start the moment I was out on my own. I want to be brutally honest with this story and tell everything I can tell no matter how much it matter hurt. This is just to show how far I've come and now where I can go from here. I am very optimistic of my future here, and things are slowly coming together. I have an appointment to get my state id soon and then I can start looking for work, in the meantime I will be doing my best to get whatever I can together. As well as writing my biography probably in my spare time, I won't share the biography with anyone till I feel it is done which will be a long time from now. I honestly just say let me write what I can and someday when I feel its write it will appear.



This will be the year my music finally starts, I am in the final stages of my first full length LP since Purgatory this past October. I will be finalizing vocal work this month and copyrighting the material. The single for the record has been chosen and I will be working with someone on creating a music video for it as well as artwork for it. I will also be working on the rest of the artwork and getting the album released. I've had to pull the March release date as I don't believe it might make it to that date, but once the songs are legalized and finished I can say when I release date is. I am glad this is finally coming along and I look forward to having people listen to it.

Bears On The Coast Episodes 2 & 3 have been uploaded and are availble to watch now on my Youtube page. We also have a new page for Bears On The Coast on Facebook which I will link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment