Thursday, June 9, 2011

All In A Days Work


Edited some of Episode 17 (Part 2) today, came to the decision after putting some music in the episode that for now the talking pieces of the show remain music free. I am nervous i'll run out of original music for the show before the second season is over. But in the meantime I will try to show off some of the music, I already have one track that will be featured during one sequence. I'm hoping to get the episode parts two and three out before I leave on Saturday to Sawmill. Other than that we did laundry today so all of our clothes are clean now. Best of all I am feeling much better today so hopefully i'll be all good by tomorrow. The only problem i'm having now is my growing dental issue. Before I moved from New York City in August, I had plans to get a lot of work done on my mouth. I was to have my Wisdom Teeth removed, get seven fillings, and then get a deep cleaning. I only had one of those done, I had all my Wisdom Teeth removed. Since then i've been in desperate need of getting the fillings done and a deep cleaning. Now I fear their are more problems as I have deep pains in my jaw and I feel helpless to do anything about it. I think its wrong that you go in to a hospital expecting someone to help you but instead you are approached and asked "Do you have insurance or a credit card?". I mean really what the fuck? Healthcare should be free, keeping people healthy and saving them from injuries should not cost money. Maybe i'll touch on this another time, i'm exhausted and need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment