Friday, June 10, 2011

Evolution of Humanity


Why would God give us free will if he didn't want us to use it? I ask this question after I watched a video about a Right Wing Conservative discuss that Home Depot supports Gay Rights and that we are just putting Home Depot "In The Clasp Of Satan". Then you have us boycotting Target and Chick Fil A for funding anti gay rights groups. I'm sorry but I don't believe religions should be involved when running a business. Take Chick Fil A for instance, they are a Christian run company, why your religious views have to be expressed over a deep fryer making chicken is beyond me. I believe everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe but their should be a level of tolerance. In the work place you should be tolerant of everyones differences, you can't tell off a customer for coming in and holding hands with a person of the same sex. That is the consumer, and you should always give the consumer the best experience so they will want to come back. But i'm sure companies like Chick Fil A believe that they don't need to do this because they can survive without our money. It is possible but I don't believe its right. Everyone should be treated equally in the work place. I shouldn't have to go to work worried that someone is going to pull me down and force me to pray for the "demons" to be exorcized from my body. Though they don't see their behavior as bigotry it is. And they can't understand this because how would you when you are taught from birth to believe something and then your pushed out in to the world where not everyone shares your beliefs and your families beliefs. So what do you do? You harass people telling them you can save them and when we are civil with you and tell you "No" you get upset and tell us we are going to Hell.

Let me ask you something, what is God? God is not wrathful, He is very caring, very giving, and He put us here to experience life as we see fit. The reason why He hasn't stopped you is because He wants us to solve our own problems. Do you really think He would want us to be living in a world where all judge each other on our misfortunes and our differences? No. I believe He put us here to be open to everyone and everything life has to offer. Otherwise He would have never given us free will. If we were to be controlled why would He give us this? I sometimes wonder if their is a God since He never gets involved. Why does He let all these bad things happen to us? If He has the power to save people why doesn't He? Why didn't He prevent all these wars, 911, Child Molestation, Cancer, AIDS, Disease, Nuclear Weapons, people living Homeless in the streets? You really have to think about it. If their is a God, I don't think He wants to interfere with how we live our lives. But do I think He accepts the things we do to each other? Not at all. But what can He do, we are His children, we are His creation and we must show Him we are better than this...


No comments:

Post a Comment