Thursday, December 2, 2010

BlackBerry On The Way & Bears On The Coast...


Hey everyone, so I have some good news. I'll be getting my new phone and camera in the mail soon. I am recieving a BlackBerry 8330 Curve with Boost Mobile service as well as a Canon HD camera from my good friend and old roommate, Michael Livote. I am looking forward to being in touch with people again. It is really gonna help me and I appreciate Michael for helping me in a time of need. I also very much so at this point looking forward to going to Florida now. Espicially since we had the first snow of the season today here in Michigan.


And now for even more interesting news, i've been talking with a few friends in Florida, and we somehow got on the topic of my old series or WAS TO BE series titled "Sluts & The City" as a pun toward Sex & The City. We discussed possibly restarting the series with a new name and setting of Florida. The series was just a bunch of videos of me and friends just being ourselves and cracking jokes and such, this version will follow that idea as well but could show more than this. We are considering showing more and maybe somethings that can't be seen on YouTube. Everything is still in the process of planning and I won't know until I settle in after my move to Florida but I will keep everyone up to date on the progress of "Bears On The Coast". Enjoy the first and only episode of "Sluts & The City" located below.


No comments:

Post a Comment