Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pack & Unpack/New Phone Recieved/Stryker In Florida...


So within the last couple of days i've been packing, all of my stuff is done and everything is packed. Unfortunately I had to repack my stuff because my suitcase was over 100 pounds and the weight limit is 50 pounds. Michael, my new roommate in Florida, helped me over the phone decide how much to bring and how much i'm leaving behind to later be sent to me through the post office. Tomorrow will be my last full day here in Michigan and its feels kinda sad. I am hoping my new life in Florida will work better and at least I tried my best to make things work here in Michigan. I met lots of awesome people and hope to keep in contact with them and possibly come back to visit sometime in the future. Tomorrow I will be cleaning my clothes i'll be wearing on the plane and i'll be making sure all my stuff is packed. I also have to make some CD's as Michael and me will be listening to some of my own music after we leave the airport.


I got my BlackBerry 8330 Curve today. Its a very awesome phone, i've uploaded all my info, set up my e-mail and such, and also imported some edited snibits of songs I like and made them in to ringtones. Right now my current ringtone is Pro-Test by Skinny Puppy, and I plan to make more hopefully soon. I also got the Canon Camera I used when I was living in New York. The camera is a pretty good and takes good pictures and video. I also got a nice pair of headphones and some rechargable batteries for the camera. Thank you Michael Livote for sending me these things in a time where right now things are hard. I really appreciate all he has done for me and glad he is a still an important part of my life.


A good friend of mine named CJ Stryker added me on Facebook (don't ask why we were friends before because we have no idea) but he is in Florida at the moment and we are planning to get together for lunch and possibly hangout. It should be very nice, Michael says if we don't get together on Thursday then he will drive us back in to Orlando over the weekend so we can get together. I am really looking forward to seeing him, at least I will have one familiar face in this very unfamiliar place i'm moving to.

No comments:

Post a Comment