Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dustin Studios Classic - Coming Soon

Its been a while since a few Dustin Studios films such as "007:Dr.Go","Blair Bitch Project" and "Final Fantasy: World Of Dreams" were released on Youtube. It is with great pleasure that I will be once again working on editing them. I recently got a few of them in my possession and the first I will be working on is the sequel to 007:Dr.Go.

007:For Your Ears Only will take advantage of the editing software we are using for Bears On The Coast. And i'm also considering creating a new playlist on the Youtube page titled Dustin Studios Classic (1999-2003) to signify the difference between those and my current projects.

Sometimes its fun to revisit the past, and if it can be recreated shiny and new then thats great. Gives me a good excuse to take a fun break from BOTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment