Friday, August 19, 2011

Productivity, Banjo on Facebook, Numb

Today was a pretty productive day I would say. I finished the re-edit of Episode 17 of BOTC, started editing Episode 18 and will continue more tomorrow, and I just finished setting the songs on my follow up second record "Against The World" in a complete track listing. I got more done than I expected even though it doesn't feel like it.

Banjo, our love child and mascot for BOTC introduced in Episode 4 has recently got his own Facebook page. He came on for two reasons, the first is to add all our current and new fans so when we create events for Bears On The Coast we can invite the fans. Second is to interact with the fans and watch over the BOTC page like a moderator.

I've started to notice lately something that i've been suffering with for a while. Since I left NYC back im August, I feel like i've built a shell around me. Outside I appear fun and silly, but inside I feel numb. I feel dead almost like everthing is generic, nothing excites me and I keep myself distant from people because I feel no one can understand me. I keep a lot of things inside and its becoming more and more of a struggle to do that these days. I'm wondering if I will ever stop feeling numb inside, I don't want to live my life feeling flatlined of feelings and emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment