Friday, August 12, 2011

Future Of Bears On The Coast

Got the computer fixed now. So now its running much more smoothly. Currently editing 007:For Your Ears Only, got the videos exported in a format that Sony Vegas could handle.  So tomorrow I will be working dilligently on that to get it done. Very excited to be editing some of these old memories. Considering taking silly weird moments and having them cut in to Bears On The Coast as a joke.

I'm gonna be honest, I am growing tired of working 110% for Bears On The Coast. It feels like i've been working non stop since the show started and it was something I used to look forward to. I've already promised Season 2 and I will follow through with that promise. But after its finished don't expect to see too much new from BOTC. We will return when we both feel we have regained our strength. I want to come back to the project with the feeling of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment