Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Loneliness

Hey everyone, trying the new Blogger app for my Android phone. So its late and I can't sleep of course. I went in to my Scruff and Growlr apps. These are two apps sort of like Bear411 but free and better. The only complaint I have is that since i've been on there i've kind of felt like an outsider of sorts. I've messaged a few people but no one i'd like to get to know more has returned my messages. I'm wondering why and just feel maybe i'm unattractive or something of that nature. It hurts because i'm starting to feel after my last relationship like I may not be suited to love someone. I hate being so down on myself but if their is anything i've learned from my last relationship its that long distance doesn't work. Even though I can care about someone from miles away and hope one day we could move closer to each other, it seems unlikely i'll ever meet someone who will truly do that with me. So I'm left to local guys in Florida and it doesn't seem like anyone local wants to date me either. Tonight just seems to be one of those nights where I with I had a handsome man to hold close to me and call him mine. I hope eventually I will meet that person. Until then, let the loneliness set in...


No comments:

Post a Comment