Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goodbye Michigan, Hello Florida...

On December 9th I will be moving from Allegan, Michigan to Gainesville, Florida. I'm not really up to discuss the reasons behind the move, but I will say that I think Adam and I expected different things and we would like to still remain good friends, plus the job market here is just terrible and its a problem that I can't get around here. So i'll be moving in with a good friend of mine named Michael. So far he understands my situation and not only will let me stay with him but wants to help me as well. Hopefully this time around i'll get some results. I enjoyed the time I spent in Michigan, I met a lot of very good people that I hope to continue to talk to. I've had my ups and downs here but overall it was not bad here, just an experience i'm glad I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment