Monday, November 15, 2010

The Search For Independence & Depression...

As everyone knows i'm just having trouble finding work here and I don't have a means of travel right now. I recently told Adam that if something else came along with a better opportunity that it would be best for me to try it and he agrees and supports me. I have a friend in Florida named Michael who has offered for me to come stay with him and find work there. I have been considering it but nothing is final yet, and i'm currently just trying to see how it is over there. I changed my Bear411 to Florida and suddenly i'm getting mail from everyone in Michigan freaking out and wanting to know all of my business for leaving Michigan and why I can't get work here. It is very simple, I can't find any work here because the economy sucks, and also because I lived in New York City and never took the time to learn how to drive, I have no way to get around. So there you have it! I've been doing my best to find something local and it seems their is really nothing. The only thing I could find local which I will find out about tomorrow is Perrigo from Manpower. That really is my last choice at this point, and if I can't make that work then i'll be forced to try other options. I'm sorry if this upsets my friends here in Michigan but they need to understand. I'm at a point in my life where i'm trying to find the person I have to be and I need to become more independant. I really wished and hoped that I could have done that here but so far it seems nothing has come along my way and i've been working hard. I really thank Adam for being very caring and supportive for the time i've been here. He knows its been hard for me and understands my situation, he also wants to see me become a more independant and stable person and we both see that I might have to find another option.

Since I can feel my depression has been around, its really made things that were already stressful in to something more personal. I'm just taking my time and trying to do the best I can and thats all I can do at this point. Thats all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment