Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Void Of Axis Presents Purgatory, Halloween Sucks, Manpower...


Hey everyone, my first announcement, my solo music project "Void Of Axis" will be releasing the full length album "Purgatory" on Wednesday. The album contains 13 tracks including the current single "Psychosis" and also more importantly, the whole album is free. Purgatory came about when I had a collection of songs that were just lying around, they pretty much were finished except for the lyrics. I decided to make the entire album an instrumental record. I believe it works as just an album of music rather than actual songs with music and vocals. Its just a collection of songs running on a storyline i've created. The storyline for the record is a town being engulfed in to a realm of darkness and the people who come in contact with this darkness either fighting it or giving in. In the future, whether I decide to write lyrics for any of the songs is completely open, but for now, treat the record as a soundtrack to a film but without the visuals. Let you mind create the visuals through the music. The album cover was designed by Eric Peterson who has already worked on the Psychosis cover and the Void Of Axis logo. The idea was a vortex with my face coming out of the vortex in flames. I think its a great cover and I thank Eric for creating it for me. Now the track listing for the record is as follows:

1. Point Of No Return
2. Within The Trees
3. Bleed
4. Where Is Everybody?
5. Psychosis
6. Bury Me
7. Possession
8. Black Moon
9. Fear
10. Shadow Of The Reaper
11. The End Is The Beginning
12. End Of Days
13. Purgatory

Now on to other things, this past weekend was Halloween. I was invited a few weeks or a month ago by Adam's friend Scott to a party at his place. I remember accepting the request and then like a week or so before the event I saw nothing on the event anywhere. So I looked for it to see why it wasn't showing up in my feed anymore. I came to find I was no longer on the list of people invited, I told Adam who still went so I decided to should try to make other plans. I made plans with a friend who was suppose to come a pick me up and take me out for the weekend so I could get away and just relax. I waited all day and night and never got anything back so pretty much the whole weekend I was stuck home. Their was very little food left in the house so my friend Christopher came over and helped me get some food and also hungout with me to help me relax. It was a pretty shitty Halloween, but at this point i'm glad to at least know who my true friends are. I may not have had the best time but I did what I had to and just rested the whole weekend. And I gave myself very good hopes for the week ahead. I'm glad I did too.

Today, I went to a job agency called Manpower. I filled out an application and such and now I have an appointment on Wednesday to see what jobs are availible. The only job they have local to where I live is Perrigo. I just need a job so I really don't care what I get, I just need anything at this point. I am hoping if I start working to start saving some money and getting stuff done that I wasn't able to do in New York. So hopefully this week will be much better than my Halloween was.

No comments:

Post a Comment