Thursday, January 5, 2017

Restlessness & Getting Back to Work


Been very tired today, not really sure whats going on with my body. I've been avoiding everyone on Facebook, just needing space and I don't think anyone understands where I am in my mind. I am not happy with how I look and unless I get surgery to fix the problem I am just having to live with it. Anyways I slept for most of the day but did manage to upload the new EP to Soundcloud for streaming. Been thinking about what I want to do with this EP and the new album once its finished in a few months. I have been throwing around music video concepts for almost all of the tracks on the EP which is something I don't usually do. But since "Remnants" the album this is all from is to be my most personal and dark record because of this dark and difficult period of my life I kind of want to showcase where I have been for the last 2 years and really try to get the feeling visualized. Right now "Mare" and "Never Meant For Me" stand out visually and I will probably work on videos for both in the coming weeks. I hope more people check out my new EP, so far no one has purchased it and its been out for over a week. I am going to give it some more time and hope maybe the videos will help. I will leave the streamable music down below, please listen and enjoy the new sound for Void Of Axis for the time being.


No comments:

Post a Comment