Sunday, January 22, 2017

Void Of Axis: The First Era 07>17


Its been 10 years since I started Void Of Axis, I didn't even realize it till a week ago. I can't believe I have been on this journey for that long, seems just like yesterday I found that old dusty Macbook Pro in my small Upper Westside Apartment that I had nothing to do in and so started to write music to pass the time. I never knew it would become something so important and would ultimately help me heal and keep me alive everyday. But it has, I looked back on all of the music I have created over the years, all telling a story, all showing me as a person evolving and growing and learning and taking a personal journey and sharing it with the world, opening my heart and wearing it on my sleeve. I decided yesterday why not release a collection of all the singles together on one package together and so I did that. It was fun to hear just how far I have come and see how my music and tone has evolved over the years, now I wonder if I will be doing this in another 10 years. I certainly hope I am still making music until my life ends, its how I see myself living. Its my job, my career to me and I've dedicated my life to it. I can't see it any other way and I hope more and more people will join me for this journey I am taking.

Check out The First Era 07>17, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment