Monday, January 2, 2017

What remains here and now...


Since starting recovery I have been unable to discover who I really am. I've been keeping myself busy working on music and getting my feelings out through that, I release last Friday a new Extended Play (EP) of music, very different from what I did prior just showing how different my art has become but also how different of a person I have become. As usual I am struggling to get anyone to listen to it, it almost seems like no one wants to listen to my music period and I am unsure of what I can do to change this. It just hurts knowing something you've been struggling to do especially after a very hard time in your life and still no one seems to care. Maybe thats why I turned to drugs because of years of no one giving a shit I finally stopping giving a shit too. I don't want to go back to that though, I want to remain in the here and now and keep getting better. Also if people don't want to take my art seriously thats all on them, I need to do this for me more than I need validation of my own existence. I am alive, that should be validation enough.

New EP can be found here:
https://voidofaxis.bandcamp.com/album/oblivion-ep

No comments:

Post a Comment